Kingdom Full Tabernacle International Ministries is a Bible believing Church Headquartered in Darien Connecticut.
We have the mandate from God to manifest the Kingdom of God on earth.
KFT is a determinedly Christian church. It is built upon the person of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. The doctrines and practices of the church are based upon His teachings.
COMMITMENTS TO OUR MISSION AND VISION
To supplicate and intercede for many through prayers, Heal the Sick and liberate all those oppressed. (Luke 4: 18)
To create an atmosphere of Koinonia with the Holy Spirit.
To make the Bible understandable and relevant to the everyday situations of life.(Acts 20:32)
We believe that God is a Spirit and deserves our worship; we prevail by worshiping God in Spirit and truth. (John 4: 23-24)
Show you the love of Jesus Christ, His promises of Salvation & Blessings and to spread the Good News to the ends of the Earth [Mark 16:15)
To plant churches all over the world where people will be trained and equipped to do the work of ministry and manifest the kingdom on earth. (Matthew 16:18)
Marriage & Family
To strengthen marriages and families through Christian teaching and fellowship.(Genesis 2:18, Ephesians 6:1)
To train and equip high impact leaders and high performance leaders to bring the Kingdom of God and His rule to our region and throughout the world.(Matthew 28:19-20)
To share the love of Jesus Christ with the people of this area.(Matthew 25:35-40)
STATEMENT OF FAITH
We believe in…
- The scriptures of both the Old and New Testament as the only inspired, infallible and completed Word of God and the final authority in faith and practice
(II Timothy 3:16, Hebrews 1:1-2, II Peter 1:21).
- The Trinity, three Persons in One (Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 28:19).
- The human and divine natures of Christ. Galatians 4:4, John 10:30.
- The virgin birth (Luke 1:27-31).
- The personality of the Holy Spirit (John 14:26; 6:13)
- The total inability of man to save himself (Psalm 51:5, Jeremiah 17:9, Romans 3:10).
- The sovereignty of God (Ephesians 1:11).
- Salvation by grace through faith alone in Jesus Christ alone. (Ephesians 2:8-9).
- The sacrificial, substitutionary and sufficient death of Christ for the sins of all who repent and place their trust in Him.
(Romans 5:19, I Peter 2:24, Mark 20:45).
- The sanctification of believers which is the work of God’s grace whereby they are renewed in the whole man after the image of God and are progressively enabled to die to sin and live to righteousness (II Thessalonians 2:13, Ephesians 4:24, Romans 8:1).
- The supernatural nature of the miracles recorded in scripture (Acts 2:22)
- Two ordinances, Baptism and The Lord’s Supper, both of them symbolic and without saving merit (Acts 2:38, I Corinthians 11:26)
- The priesthood of all believers (I Peter 2:9, Ephesians 4:11-12).
- The bodily resurrection of the just and unjust; the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the unsaved (Matthew 25:31,32,46)